CheckMyCCTV version 1.1.3 is now available to download. This version fixes a few minor issues we had found or reported by customers using email@example.com. Current users can update their software by clicking Help > Check for updates and follow on-screen instructions.
Note: The Updates pop-up box is sometimes hidden behind the CheckMyCCTV screen, you can see it by minimising CheckMyCCTV. This issue is also fixed in version 1.1.3.
- Pop-up windows are no longer obscured when the map is displayed.
- Improved the methods of detecting false readings from the DVR.
- The Ping bar can now be hidden if the Ping function is not used.
- The Unit Summary information can be re-read manually by clicking the ‘Refresh Unit Summary’ button rather than an automatic daily update. Useful if a unit has been replaced or modified.
- The ‘Reset’ button in the Map now sets the marker back to the default location when no location has been set previously.
- Added 72h threshold limit to the Text Recording test.
- Fixed an intermittent issue when a site is renamed and a new tab is immediately selected causing an ‘Object Not Found’ Error
- Fixed issue which occurs when a site is renamed, the view now displays the renamed site rather than the global view.
- Fixed intermittent display issue when changing sites in the tree, sometimes the tabs on the Site Information page show the previous sites results.
- Fixed an issue where the Software Update pop-up box is hidden behind the software.
We recommend that this update is applied to all existing installations.